[NatureNS] Garter snake

From: "Wild Flora" <herself@wildflora.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:25:57 -0300

Thanks to all who shed light on my encounter with the feisty garter snake.
Although we don't seem to have come up with an explanation, it was very
interesting to learn that this behavior has been observed by others. None of
the Internet pages I consulted mentioned such behavior toward humans, though
I did see quite a few mentions of how aggressive garter snakes can be in
pursuit of prey.
Flora