[NatureNS] Tanager in Big Island

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:45:57 -0300

Hi John

You are right.  There is only one MacLean barn.  I wish I know the civic
number, but I am in Halifax at the moment.  I get emails from my mom who is
spending the whole summer at the cottage. Lucky her. Ok,  the MacLean farm
is the one with the metallic barn across from the white family house right
by the highway.  It is where you see cows on the field.  That is the one I
was referring to.  The OTHER MacLean farm/ barn has a very long driveway
(North side).  It is opposite the white house with green borders.  I am not
sure if it is the "cabbage" cottage Ann Doull is referring to. It is news to
me!  As well, it is often where you see some purple finches. Next time I go
to Big Island, I will write down the civic numbers for future references!
Our family cottage is the one with the aerial tower, and I don't know the
house number is. Ironic, isn't it?  Here are some key spots from west to
east. Hope it helps

Wharf.....Lange..... MacGee.....
School.....statue......MacLean........MacLean........Harmony

From: "John Kearney"