[NatureNS] FW: Winter Black Vulture at Dingwall Northern Cape

Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 14:01:41 -0300
From: iamclar@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

  Breton&lt;BR&gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;
Hi Ken:

Thanks for the report on another winter BLVU that didn't make it into "NS
Birds." Hope this exchange is a heads up for Ulli.

I take it that the batch of pic is of a recent bird - no details on stae sent.

I wish I could do more atlassing, but with my bad hearing and distraction with
so many bird tasks these days, I've been confined to Seal Island and
islands of
the Eastern Shore.  At least I can SEE big birds!

Cheers, Ian