[NatureNS] Odes & Leps

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 02:53:29 +0000

Half a week ago in Bayport I had Seaside Dragonlettes and again today.

Leps today - Pecks Skipper, Tiger Swallowtail, Red Admiral, Common Ringlet
(close as I can come with pic for this one).

Odes today - Four-spotted skimmer, red-waisted whiteface (maybe frosted, but
think red-waisted).
There was an emerald, but I could not get a good look at it or was not able
to snap a photo as it would not stay still long enough.

Amherst Point the other day for leps - red admiral

Odes - Stream cruiser - looks far more like the photo of a Western River
Cruiser than a stream, but since they are not here, I'll call it a Stream.
Dot-tailed Whiteface, Uhler's Sundragon, Four spotted skimmer, Racket-tailed
Emerald, and I believe Common Baskettail.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

New Windows Live Hotmail is here. Upgrade for free and get a better look.
www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA150