[NatureNS] Lawn flowers/weeds

From: "Marian Fulton & Art Harding" <fulton.harding@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:18:43 -0300
thread-index: AceweMa6yXxFjo1YSSOetRBpsc3g8gAA2Jkg

The other "useful" thing I have on my front lawn is horseshoe pits.
Probably not many people have those.  I garden in the back yard and
eventually hope to eliminate all of the grass in that area so a couple of
years ago when my son asked if he could put in horseshoe pits I said sure -
on the front lawn.  It is on the north side of our house and I did not have
any other more useful plans for the area.

Marian Fulton
Hantsport NS