[NatureNS] Name that Swallow

Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:35:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bernie;

No one else has risen to your challenge yet - so, at
the risk of making a complete fool of myself - I'll
venture an answer:

In your first photo, which shows 4 different swallows
perched on a wire, I would say, from left to right;

1) Barn Swallow - the one with the longest tail
2) Bank Swallow - the tiniest one
3) Tree Swallow - preening
4) Cliff Swallow - the one with the light patch on his
forehead.

How did I do??

Cheers;
Suzanne