[NatureNS] FW: more on Digby Neck Quarry - Panel Discussion in Halifax 11 JUNE

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:26:59 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_cRYSt97cG8jxRfCGMy+PhA)

Thanks for posting this, Pat.  There will be four panel members on Monday
evening: Kemp Stanton and Don Mullin from Digby Neck; Lisa Mitchell, an
environmental lawyer based in Wolfville; and Gretchen Fitzgerald, a marine
biologist at Dal. Univ. and Ecology Action Centre.

Come and find out what the issues are and perhaps get stimulated to make a
submission of your own to the environmental assessment review panel.
Submissions do not have to be presented at the hearings.  Rather they can be
submitted by e-mail or letter.

Go to http://www.savedigbyneck.org for lots of information.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville