[NatureNS] An imminent rise in the price of bird seed

Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:30:03 -0300
From: "Suzanne Townsend" <suzanne.townsend@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_83746_19107795.1181500203574

Absolutely agree with this one. I've been getting rid of those hungry little
moths since Christmas. I've finally started storing all the birdseed in the
trunk of my car. Of course, the birds love the worms... Here's the test:
hold the bag upside down. If anything sticks to the side or top, it's got
worms.

Further to the question of birdseed prices, is there anything locally grown
or growable?

Suzanne