[NatureNS] more on adjustable/squirrel-proof feeders: was Blue Jays vs Pigeons

Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:41:01 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: info@ftbns.ca

Some of you may want to visit the FOR THE BIRDS NATURE SHOP in Mahone Bay
(Kelly & Brian Delaney) to see various kinds of feeders that run the gamut
of prices from about 25-30 dollars up to nearly a hundred dollars?  Web-site
is www.forthebirdsnatureshop.ca , e-mail to info@ftbns.ca , phone no.
1-888-660-6529 , and I have no stocks in this company!  Cheers from Jim