[NatureNS] re possible multiple Mute Swans in our area?

Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:59:11 -0300
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;div&gt;Thanks for the information.&lt;/div&gt;  &l
Hi Chris & All,            June 4, 2007
    One of the closing comments, "...we live in a man-made environment,
and we've got to begin to talk about controlling populations of certain
protected species, otherwise they get out of hand." is I think entirely
sensible.

Yt, DW, Kentville