[NatureNS] FW: Brown Thrasher at Kentville Agric. Res. Stn.

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:16:42 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_OfGuyQoZbGJYzauTf5D9qA)

Thanks, Nancy, from Jim et al.
----------
From: "Nickerson, Nancy" <NickersonN@AGR.GC.CA>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:49:19 -0400
To: Angus MacLean <angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca>, Jim Wolford
<jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Brown Thrasher

There was a Brown Thrasher flying from tree to tree just behind the
Kentville Research Station (main complex) at around 8:10 this morning. I got
a good, close look at it and heard it sing several times before it headed
off in a westerly direction.

--Boundary_(ID_OfGuyQoZbGJYzauTf5D9qA)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>FW: Brown Thrasher at Kentville Agric. Res. Stn.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Thanks, Nancy, from Jim et al.<BR>
----------<BR>
<B>From: </B>&quot;Nickerson, Nancy&quot; &lt;NickersonN@AGR.GC.CA&gt;<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Wed, 23 May 2007 07:49:19 -0400<BR>
<B>To: </B>Angus MacLean &lt;angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca&gt;, Jim Wolford &lt;jimwolford@eastlink.ca&gt;<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>Brown Thrasher<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT FACE="Arial">There was a Brown Thrasher flying from tree to tree just behind the Kentville Research Station (main complex) at around 8:10 this morning. I got a good, close look at it and heard it sing several times before it headed off in a westerly direction. <BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT FACE="Arial"> <BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT FACE="Arial"> <BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT FACE="Times New Roman"> <BR>
</FONT><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_OfGuyQoZbGJYzauTf5D9qA)--