[NatureNS] White Crowned Sparrows

From: "john belbin" <jbelbin@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "Naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:04:11 -0300

Going outside to do a little clean-up work between rain showers this
morning, I found 4 White Crowned Sparrows creeping about in a newly cleared
area of woods near the Walker Brook. They seemed to be highly reluctant to
fly and simply moved slowly off into the brush when I came closer. They
don't seem to have any real fear of me. Let's hope they stay around for a
while, I will try with my camera next time it stops raining.

John Belbin - Kingston