[NatureNS] Vote for the Bay of Fundy

Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:54:27 -0300
From: "Anna Gardner" <annagardner.ns@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I also voted just for BoF; it took forever to go through, timed out
our server even though I have relatively high-speed satellite internet
up here on the North Mountain. When it gave me the time-out error, I
clicked "try again", went away and did something else. On returning I
found the "Thank you, your vote has been registered" screen displayed.
So, maybe they are super busy .... but it does work even if you only
vote for one wonder, ours!!

Anna