Man made nest: was Re: [NatureNS] towhees?

Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 06:28:26 -0300
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Roland & All,            May 12, 2007
    I wonder if this nest could be related to the 'Lucky Ducks' nests
that were described recently; nesting tubes made by Beavers & Cubs from
coiled hardware cloth (article said henhouse wire) & straw (Chron.
Hrld., May 5, p. B2) ?
    Also, John Savage used to refer to the little people. I was never
clear just how little, or where they lived--
Yt, DW