Re: [NatureNS] ravens attack rcmp cars in berwick

From: <phil.forman@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:41:43 -0400

I had the same problem at work here in Debert one summer about 8 years ago...the "crow" (I never looked too hard at it, assume it was a crow) kept stripping wipers of their rubber.  After purchasing a few replacement wipers, I had my mother-in-law sew me some leather covers that could be snapped onto the wipers while I was at work...looked funny, but it sure worked!!  (One guy at work referred to them as windshield wiper condoms!)
The same "crow" spent many a day jumping at our company entrance glass door, trying to get to the metal push bar that was inside...it provided some "cheep" entertainment.

Maria Forman
Debert, NS