[NatureNS] chorus of spring peepers in Clementsvale, Annapolis Co.

From: "Jean Timpa" <jtimpa@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:06:04 -0300

	I have just been talking to Marie Wamboldt on the phone in
Clementsvale, Annapolis County, and her first comment was when she
picked up the phone was "I'm sitting here (on her sun porch) listening to the
peepers sing. It is the first time I have heard them this year. And they are
late. Usually they sing by sometime in March."
	So I wonder after such a nice warm day in NS how many other
places will be reporting singing peepers?? JET