[NatureNS] Kestrel and other birds

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:22:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Dorothy
This reminds me of an old professeur who used to give
occassional lecture. A very learned scientific man
whose discoveries are still in vogue today many years
after he published them.
Anyway his advise was if you made an observation and
it didn't agree with what folks thought or was in the
books, believe your observation. That is how knowledge
is increased.
Thanks for the nice notes.
Paul