[NatureNS] Cape Breton Chapter of the Nova Scotia Bird Society meeting: Friday April 20

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:24:10 -0300

--Apple-Mail-118-764154611

Fri 20 Apr 2007 -   CB Chapter Meeting, Members'  "Slide and Sharing"
Night.
Sydney River Superstore Community Room, 7:00 pm.
This will be an informal meeting, where members are invited to tell us
about their favourite little-known birding sites in and around Cape
Breton.  Also, we encourage you to bring along some slides to share
with the group.  Please contact Maureen 727-2733;
E-mail: maureen_cameron@excite.com  if you are interested in
participating.

Patrick Kelly
RR#2  159 Town Road
Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0
Canada
--Apple-Mail-118-764154611

CB Chapter Meeting, Members'  "Slide and Sharing"

Sydney River Superstore Community Room, 7:00 pm.

This will be an informal meeting, where members are invited to tell us
about their favourite little-known birding sites in and around Cape
Breton.  Also, we encourage you to bring along some slides to share
with the group.  Please contact Maureen 727-2733;

</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>E-mail:
if you are interested in participating.</x-tad-smaller></fontfamily>

Patrick Kelly

RR#2  159 Town Road

Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0

Canada</fontfamily>