[NatureNS] "Oregon" Junco photos

From: "Fritz McEvoy" <fritzmcevoy@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:15:51 -0300

Hi All,
   Checked out the "Oregon" Junco today and captured some video. I've
attempted to set up a photo sharing site on Google Picasa and if it works
you can see some video captures. The site is at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/atlasmaritimes26/OregonJunco
   The site is a work in progress and may have bugs. If so I have posted the
pics on NS-RBA and they can be seen there.
   Lots of birds at the feeders today.The highlights were; 9 Snow Buntings,
12+ C. Redpolls,
C. Grackle, 3 Fox Sparrow, 3 Song Sparrows, American Tree Sparrow, Purple
Finch, 3 Evening Grosbeak, Rb Nuthatch, 10+ American Robins, Downy & Hairy
Woodpecker, and a Rock Pigeon(the same one that arrived last spring,
mated,stayed the summer and departed). Nineteen species in all. I expect a
drop off this week with the arrival of better weather.
All the best.
                                   Fritz McEvoy
                                   Sunrise Valley, CB (near Dingwall)

Fine Dining & Fancy Food. Check Out This Collection Of Good Eats.
http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!378