[NatureNS] Sullivan's Pond - Planning Meeting

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:24:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Pat;

David Hughes, Conservation Chair of the Nova Scotia
Bird Society, will be there.

We've actually met with staff of HRM Parks to discuss
the future plans for Sullivans Pond.

Sherry Edwards, of Ekistics Planning and Design, the
firm which won the contract to do the landscape
planning for this area, phoned me just this morning
for my input.  Thanks go to Allan Robertson, President
of the Halifax Field Naturalists, for referring her to
me.

Hopefully, someone from the Field Nats and from the
Wild Flora Society will also attend this meeting.
Anyone with an interest in seeing conditions for
wildlife improve should be there!

Thanks for forwarding this notice, Pat.

Cheers;
Suzanne