[NatureNS] Shunpiking Magazine article on the Brown Spruce Longhorn Beetle

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:32:17 -0400
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Chris & All,        Mar 29, 2007
    I wrote letters in this vein untill I was blue in the face, and
another one last evening as it happens, without even a hint that any
message was getting through.

    On the bright side, the BSLB will soon be contained by being almost
entirely surrounded by water; Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic, leading to a
'Job Done' termination and freeing the funds for some other BS project.

Yours truly, Dave Webster, Kentville