FW: [NatureNS] Eagles

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:23:36 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_nRgGbr5fNE0iePJceEjmYQ)

Nesting for bald eagles is well under way here in Nova Scotia's Banana Belt
No. 2 (second to Cape Sable and Keji' areas), but probably Cape Breton will
be somewhat later.  Incubation of eggs here starts around mid-March, and
fledging of youngsters begins in early July in usual years -- climate
change/global warming could be changing that and moving it ahead a bit,
however.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville