[NatureNS] Crows and golf courses

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:38:11 -0300
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I do remember playing courses where we were warned of crows stealing food.
I hit my ball once and when I returned to my cart, my sandwich was gone.  A
crow had flown into the cart and taken it.

I admired its ingenuity at the time and made sure any food was packed
tightly away thereafter.

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca