[NatureNS] This pm at Hartlen and Conrod's

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:02:04 -0300

I can't see someone catching a live crow and fastening it to a branch. Years
ago we had a tame crow that came and pulled clothepins off the closelines,
but even that one could not be caught.  A few years ago someone caught a
crow with bait and a fishline and sprayed it with gold paint - it stayed
around the intersection of the number 3 highway and the road to CSE for a
couple of weeks
         Incidentally, the best way to get rid of gulls in your blueberry
patch is to get the body of a dead gull and tie it to a branch in the center
of the patch.

Roland.