[NatureNS] Spring Migration is on!

From: "Wayne P. Neily" <neilyornis@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: mmustang@glinx.com, david.colville@nscc.ca,
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:06:22 -0400

before I was able to get my binoculars on them.&nbsp;&nbsp; Soon about as many flew over my head in a V&nbsp;&nbsp;heading NE along the shore - a very encouraging sign of spring for this part of the province.&nbsp;&nbsp; I also had two male Red-winged Blackbirds at my feeder Sunday (11th), the first since last autumn.</P>
<P>&nbsp; Let's hope that the weather and sea are as co-operative for Richard Stern's NSBS/BNS field trip Sunday (meeting at Cottage Cove at 10:00 for those of us in the central and western part of the valley).&nbsp; Hope to see many of you there.</P>
<P>Cheers,<BR><BR>Wayne</P>