Whoops: Re: [NatureNS] Determining Elevation the hard way

Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:09:14 -0400
From: Virginia and Terry <vredden@imlay.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&gt; where Pb is the standard atm pressure at sea
In case anyone is wondering if 'others' are interested in the
'elevation' posts. I have read every single one from beginning to end
and enjoyed them immensely. I did not understand a single thing except
that I would like to see someone running up a hill with a 10 m high
manometer. Will you please post when and where this is going to be
attempted.
Virginia

--
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
Coco Chanel