[NatureNS] Canso area Depths of Winter List of Birds aditions

From: "Terri Crane" <terri.crane@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:15:18 -0400

Hi Patricia and all:

A few additions to this list would include:

4-5 Dickcissels still present @ my feeds
Eastern Towhee (m) still @ Canso Manor
Clay-colored Sparrow along with Swamp Sparrows are still @ Horns (twins)
Feeders
Gyrfalcon seen again on feb 4-5th
Brown Thrasher Hary and Rosans feeders ~10 days now
Barrows Golden Eye Feb, &  RT Loon Feb 8th.
Field Sparrow Guysbrough Feb 8th
Saw whet Owl seen by Steph in Fox Island area
Lincoln's Sparrow @ Nickerson's Feeders
Boreal Chickadee (lots), YR Warblers , Glaucous. Gull, RW Blackbirds, DC &
Great Cormorants, and Gannet

We also gave lots of other species around gut for the purpose of the "DOWL"
these were what I could add from this area that I'm aware of right now

I also noticed a E-Mail from Dowitcher 10/02/07 reporting a RC Kinglet!

All The Best
Tom K
Canso