[NatureNS] Eagle Watch NS

From: "Wayne P. Neily" <neilyornis@hotmail.com>
To: NATURENB@LISTSERV.UNB.CA, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:29:54 -0400

Salut, Yolande,

   It is held over three weekends, starting with this coming one, 27-28
January, and with some activities the following two weekends as well. The
eagles will likely stay around for the winter if they are pleased at the
turn-out.

   Surprisingly, I have seen nothing on this event on the NatureNS list yet.
  Perhaps someone else could post the details, with a copy to NATURENB.
Note that postings to NATURENB have to be in plain text.

Cheers,

Wayne Neily
Tremont, Nova Scotia