[NatureNS] Fw: Florida Female Ivory-bill

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:05:22 -0800
From: "Matthew Baker" <mattbaker@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_11314_21822893.1168455922893

here is the site where that update originated:

http://www.auburn.edu/academic/science_math/cosam/departments/biology/faculty/webpages/hill/ivorybill/Updates.html

my good friend steve pike is on that team, as the chief photographer.
they're all quite frustrated that the birds are avoiding their lenses, but
not their eyes.

-m

here is the site where that update originated:<br><br><a href="http://www.auburn.edu/academic/science_math/cosam/departments/biology/faculty/webpages/hill/ivorybill/Updates.html">http://www.auburn.edu/academic/science_math/cosam/departments/biology/faculty/webpages/hill/ivorybill/Updates.html
Sounds like only a matter of time until definitive proof is forthcoming!<br>For more details:<br><a href="http://web2.uwindsor.ca/courses/biology/dmennill/IBWO/IBWOindex.php">http://web2.uwindsor.ca/courses/biology/dmennill/IBWO/IBWOindex.php