[NatureNS] Fw: Cape Spencer (Boreal Chickadees)

From: "Brian Dalzell" <dalzell@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:25:34 -0500

For added perspective, here is a recent comment on Boreal Chickadees from
coastal New Brunswick (just east of Saint John).  I encountered numerous
small flocks (2-5) moving south and east in early November, inland
Cumberland and Colchester counties ( in non-typical habitat), so perhaps
they had a good breeding season in the Maritimes?

Brian Dalzell
Tatamagouche, NS