[NatureNS] West Hants Christmas Bird Count, Saturday December 30

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:05:30 -0400

--Apple-Mail-156-668053595

Hello everyone:

The West Hants Christmas Bird count will be held Saturday, December 30.
I will be compiling the count this year and have just started making up
lists of feederwatchers and field observers. Anyone who would like to
help out is more than welcome to contact me for details. There will be
the usual after-hours potluck at Frank and Beth Woolvaers' house just
outside Brooklyn.

Patrick Kelly
RR#2  159 Town Road
Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0
Canada
--Apple-Mail-156-668053595

Hello everyone:

The West Hants Christmas Bird count will be held Saturday, December
30. I will be compiling the count this year and have just started
making up lists of feederwatchers and field observers. Anyone who
would like to help out is more than welcome to contact me for details.
There will be the usual after-hours potluck at Frank and Beth
Woolvaers' house just outside Brooklyn.

Patrick Kelly

RR#2  159 Town Road

Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0