[NatureNS] Save the Forest Video

Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:34:31 -0400
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Paul & All,            Dec 9, 2006
     Good point Paul. Those who own land have, or at least should have,
more say in how it is managed than those who don't. The best way to
prevent woodland from being cut is to buy more than you can afford and
not cut it.

     To proceed from the general to the particular, I know of a woodlot
that is for sale (~50 acres) and nothing has been cut there in the last
35 years or so, except for a few hundred christmas tree that were stolen
from a thinned area in the early 80's. It includes a very large Red
Maple. Anyone who is interested should contact me privately.

Yours truly, Dave Webster, Kentville