[NatureNS] FW: (BNS) Wolfville Christmas Bird Count

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:47:03 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_AusfTYSodXNeEjbH6THfuA)

Apologies to those who receive this more than once, from Jim in Wolfville
----------
From: Harold Forsyth <harold.forsyth@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:14:14 -0400
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: (BNS) Wolfville Christmas Bird Count

The 2006 Wolfville Christmas Bird Count is scheduled for Dec 16. The
newbie coordinator is Alison Bogan, who can be contacted by phone at
678-0446 or by email at alison@bogan.ca. Please contact her by Dec 6 if
you are willing to participate on one of the count teams. If you have
counted before and remember the number of your area, provide that info
too. There is a map of the count circle posted on the BNS website
(http://www.blomidonnaturalists.ca) and click on bird count. Packets
with a map and forms will be available for each team at the BNS meeting
on Dec 11. We need 24 teams to cover our area. There is a fee of $5 to
help cover the costs of collating the results nationally and printing
the report. Jim Wolford has once again kindly offered to coordinate the
feeder watch and will be in contact with those watchers. The Wolfville
count is one of the oldest in Nova Scotia and all are welcome to
participate.
--
Alison Bogan
alison@bogan.ca

--Boundary_(ID_AusfTYSodXNeEjbH6THfuA)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>FW: (BNS) Wolfville Christmas Bird Count</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Apologies to those who receive this more than once, from Jim in Wolfville<BR>
----------<BR>
<B>From: </B>Harold Forsyth &lt;harold.forsyth@ns.sympatico.ca&gt;<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:14:14 -0400<BR>
<B>To: </B>&lt;Undisclosed-Recipient:;&gt;<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>(BNS) Wolfville Christmas Bird Count<BR>
<BR>
<FONT FACE="Times New Roman">The 2006 Wolfville Christmas Bird Count is scheduled for Dec 16. The <BR>
newbie coordinator is Alison Bogan, who can be contacted by phone at <BR>
678-0446 or by email at alison@bogan.ca. Please contact her by Dec 6 if <BR>
you are willing to participate on one of the count teams. If you have <BR>
counted before and remember the number of your area, provide that info <BR>
too. There is a map of the count circle posted on the BNS website <BR>
(http://www.blomidonnaturalists.ca) and click on bird count. Packets <BR>
with a map and forms will be available for each team at the BNS meeting <BR>
on Dec 11. We need 24 teams to cover our area. There is a fee of $5 to <BR>
help cover the costs of collating the results nationally and printing <BR>
the report. Jim Wolford has once again kindly offered to coordinate the <BR>
feeder watch and will be in contact with those watchers. The Wolfville <BR>
count is one of the oldest in Nova Scotia and all are welcome to <BR>
participate.<BR>
-- <BR>
Alison Bogan<BR>
alison@bogan.ca<BR>
RR#2, Cambridge Station, N.S. B0P1G0<BR>
902-678-0446<BR>
</FONT><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_AusfTYSodXNeEjbH6THfuA)--