[NatureNS] Attune With Spring In Acadie

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:19:37 +0000

I came across a lovely book originally from the Italy Cross Library.  It is
dated 1931 and contains poems all about birds.  the book was written by
Claire Harris MacIntosh and was published in the USA.  On the inside front
cover there is a little verse "As Birdies Dearly Love A Worm, So I Love
Books.  Then please Return Mine Own To Me, Attune with Spring In Acadie."
This has a nice warm feel to it and I know that I am going to enjoy the
book.  It also has a listing of Nova Scotia Birds at that time in the back
and some bird songs with notes to play them.  Once I finish the book if
there are others out there who might wish to borrow it let me know as it is
a treasure which I know others will likely enjoy.

Sincerely,

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Experience Live Search from your PC or mobile device today.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca