[NatureNS] news on cardinals and Carolina wren

Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:54:19 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_G5A0v0XApPZJtgxanTQXXA)

Thanks, Marian, and 'twas good to see you at the Craft Fair at Acadia today.
There are still 3-4 pairs or more of cardinals in Wolfville, and at least
one pair in Canning (Gibsons).  Just yesterday Merritt Gibson told me the
Carolina wren is still in Canning and utilizing his yard as well as the
adjacent property just west of him (Glenys and Ian).  Jim