[NatureNS] Lunenburg Christmas Bird Count

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:44:11 +0000

Hi all:

I know this is early, but if others have work schedules like mine and need
to book time off ahead to be able to participate in Christmas Bird counts it
is important to know dates for such well in advance.  Therefore, the date
for the Lunenburg Christmas Bird Count, that I co-ordinate will be on
January 2, 2007.  I will be in touch with prior participants between now and
then and anyone else that would like to help, please let me know by sending
an email or phone (902) 693-2104.  Thanks.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Say hello to the next generation of Search. Live Search – try it now.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca