[NatureNS] more on Quirks and Quarks, Nov. 4/06, on mud shrimp & omega-3 oils & sandpiper metabolism

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:35:04 -0400
From: "Ronald Arsenault" <rongarsenault@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_95724_21260512.1163478904544

Hello Jim,

While I understand there is disagreement in the litterature, DFO reasearcher
Dr. Andrea Locke is of the opinion that Corophium volutator is an introduced
species (pers. comm. via e-mail, Feb.6, 2006).

Comments??

If so, it would have had a dramatic impact on the Semipalmated Sandpiper.

Ron

--
Ronald G. Arsenault
Memramcook, N.B.