FW: [NatureNS] Tick

Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:59:57 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, Jeff Ogden <ogdenjb@gov.ns.ca>
Cc: Colin Bell <colin.bell@acadiau.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_GsaDkvvO8umHT42OVW0tYg)

Jeff Ogden
N.S. Dept. of Natural Resources
P.O. Box 130, Shubenacadie, Hants Co., N.S.
B0N 2H0

Thanks for your report, and for keeping the tick, Sandy.

Note also Jeff's e-mail address, since I have copied this to him.

In the current issue of INSECTARY NEWS, Jeff has an update called "Field
Notes from the Tick Survey, on p. 3.  Send an e-mail to Jacqui Gordon at
<gordonjm@gov.ns.ca> if you wish  to receive the newsletter (approx. monthly
or every other month) via e-mail).

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville