[NatureNS] Grey Jays

Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:06:53 -0400
From: pgould@staff.ednet.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

While out hunting, I seen two in one area and four at a camp we stayed at deep
in Yarmouth county. They make very interesting sounds. I wasn't sure what one
was until I had seen it. Very tame & curious.

We had stayed 5 days at the camp, & I only saw one raven the whole time. No
doves.

Paul Gould
Lower Eel Brook (soon to be Quinan)
Yarmouth County