[NatureNS] robins

Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:03:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bernard and All
The interesting thing about Robins they appear in the
spring, raise their young and become scarce in the
summer. Then reappear in the fall.
Where do they go in the meantime?
Have a nice fall
Paul

--- Bernard Burke <blburke@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Just to add to other reports, there was a large
> concentration of Robins near the apartment building
> here at Red Bridge Pond Dartmouth, some stragglers
> still around as I write this note. Over 100 + would
> not be unreasonable and may very well be
> underestimating greatly, as daylight fades.
> Cheers
> Bernard Burke
> blburke@ns.sympatico.ca
> Dartmouth

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate
Click now to apply http://yahoo.degrees.info