Re: [NatureNS] Gray Jays

Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:17:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Gary
Good observation - where I saw them I had visited
there for years and never saw them that I can
remember. Tufts says "In 1982 there was a
particularily large influx of jays a CSI and down the
entire South Shore in October" Prehaps this year is a
repeat?
Have a nice fall - and watch your sandwich!
Paul

--- garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

> > Hi Paul,
>
> sorry I don't have your address, so I will post my
> reply to the group.
>
> I have seen Gray Jays over the years in different
> places in the very general area (20-30km). have seen
> young as well, so I believe they are resident, but
> could very well be wrong. will keep a closer eye on
> them, to try and confirm this.
>
> hopefully this doesn't sound too vague, these were
> just casual observations over time.
>
> cheers,
> Gary Murray
> Pictou County
> > From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
> > Date: 2006/11/06 Mon PM 12:24:50 EST
> > To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
> > Subject: Re: [NatureNS] Gray Jays
> >
> > Hi Gary
> > When you say they are resident - Does that mean
> you
> > see them at that location on a regular basis?
> > Have a nice fall
> > Paul
> >
> > --- garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:
> >

> > >  sorry, this went through in triplicate somehow.

> apparently
> > > didn't go through.

> highway
> > > between Stellarton and Truro. they seem to be
> > > residents in various spots along there.

> > Cheap talk?
> > Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call
> rates.
> > http://voice.yahoo.com

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.