Re: [NatureNS] Gray Jays

From: <garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:05:47 -0500

> Hi Paul,

sorry I don't have your address, so I will post my reply to the group.

I have seen Gray Jays over the years in different places in the very general area (20-30km). have seen young as well, so I believe they are resident, but could very well be wrong. will keep a closer eye on them, to try and confirm this.

hopefully this doesn't sound too vague, these were just casual observations over time.

cheers,
Gary Murray
Pictou County