[NatureNS] Birds Broad Cove and elsewhere

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:09:01 +0000

Clarence Stevens Sr. and I were surprised to find some nice birds today for
this time of year.  At Broad Cove we had a Bonaparte gull, a black-headed
gull, a common tern, a nice plumaged male dickcissel, a juvenile
chestnut-sided warbler, and an orange-crowned warbler.

At Cherry Hill Beach 30 Lapland lonspurs, two snow buntings and the killdeer
was still present.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map the best
route! Check out Live Local today!  http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/