[NatureNS] local barnacle species?

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:45:29 -0300
From: Dusan Soudek <soudekd@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Patricia,
    thanks for the neat reference. The sea-wall Dartmouth site my
daughter and I studied is located next to the former Dartmouth Marine
Slips, soon to undergo residential/commercial re-development. It is
difficult to say how TBT and other pollution has effected the local
marine life. The site is chock-full of barnacles and periwinkles in the
lower intertidal zone, and big mussels in the subtidal zone...
    Dusan Soudek