[NatureNS] Common Grackle and Buffleheads

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:05:26 +0000

Today I did a little more birding, but it was quiet.  There were two common
grackles at Petite Riviere and four buffleheads along in the bay by the
boardwalk by Rissers Beach.  There had been a small gull also down at the
same location as the buffleheads, but by the time my brain registered a tiny
gull and I brought the car to a stop and walked back the bird was gone.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com