[NatureNS] Northern Wheatear and LBBGs, Wolfville and Grand Pre

Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:26:35 -0300
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: "Luke DeCicco" <akswallow@hotmail.com>

Hi,

Thanks for the Wheatear- I must have driven right by it this morning.
Anyway it was there and very visible about an hour ago, and I too took
a lot of pics. I'm not sure that 1st W. males and F. are
distinguishable, but it's one of them. Oddly, the last N.Wheatear to
be seen in Kings Co. was the 1st week of Oct. 1994, on the same dyke
about 1 km to the west, between Wolfville and the sewage plant.

There's also a Coot on the pond by the 101 connector in New Minas.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,

rbstern@ns.sympatico.ca