[NatureNS] Re: little brown bats

From: "john belbin" <jbelbin@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "Naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:52:04 -0300

Andrew,
thank you for the information on Nova Scotian bats feeding at this time of
year. It is very useful and makes far more sense than some of the almost
mythical stuff contained on  sites you reach when you Google "Little Brown
Bats". Now I can continue to look for them in our extended fall season and
it tells me that their hibernacula is probably not too far away. That is
something to ponder, maybe my house is not as well sealed as I thought it
was, or it may pay to take a close look at some the neighbouring locations!

John Belbin - Kingston