[NatureNS] more on robins, add white-throated sparrows

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:32:59 -0300
From: Eleanor Lindsay <az678@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I had a small flock of robins all trying to bathe in my pond a couple of
weeks ago and yesterday also noted a sudden influx of approximately 8-12
white throated sparrows in the shrubbery around my pond. I usually have
at least 6-8 of these at my feeders every winter, but last year  there
were hardly any;  I'm pleased to see them again and hope they stay
around again.
Eleanor Lindsay,
Seabright, St Margarets Bay