FW: [NatureNS] Bald Eagle Swimming

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:29:00 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_yjUOGYNZ3aBlutMi5lCijg)

I've heard several reports of this, but not of the eagle that sat on the
water surface for 5 minutes or more.  The most recent report of a
swimming/rowing eagle came from Bernard Forsythe at Lumsden Reservoir
(inland from Wolfville) a few years ago, and the eagle had captured a large
common eel.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville