[NatureNS] Yellow-rumped warbler pics

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:32:40 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Angus MacLean <angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca>

You're correct about the i.d., Jeannie. On my monitor the pics are somewhat
out of focus. #6275 is the best but not quite sharp. I find that when
taking a photo at the closest distance, those from digital cameras are
sometimes out of focus on the computer monitor even though it looks fine
when checked on the camera's monitor. Experiment by taking those a little
further back.
Angus